A 32-channel powerhouse packed inside a portable, rack-mountable frame, the StudioLive 32SC is a compact digital mixer that can compete with its bigger brothers, particularly when you consider its price. Thanks to AVB, it’s easily expandable—readily networking with EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers for customized onstage mixes and PreSonus NSB-series stage boxes for additional inputs. The 32SC’s 16 FlexMixes can be individually configured to function as aux buses, subgroups, or matrix mixes—your routing options will border on limitless. The Fat Channel processing section employs expandable, plug-in options with vintage-style EQ and classic compression options on every input channel and output bus.
The 32SC also ships with PreSonus Capture® recording software, which can be run directly on your mixer or Windows or Mac computer. Record all 32 channels plus a stereo mix of your choosing via USB, to an SD Card, or both for the ultimate redundant live recording rig.
- Portable, rack-mountable, and flexible digital console for installed sound, mobile, and recording with dual-core FLEX DSP Engine powering 286 simultaneous processors
- Fully recallable 32-channel digital mixing console
- Built-in AVB networking to create a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, and SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface—the most of any mixer
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- 16 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- FLEX FX multi-effects processor with 4 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- Complete professional solution: suite of integrated software, including Studio One® Artist DAW and Capture®
A Complete Networked Solution.
StudioLive Series III networked products form an ecosystem that is easily expanded and quickly configured. Inputs and buses can be freely routed internally, out to your AVB network, and over the USB bus, allowing you to customize your StudioLive 32SC to fit your needs—even when those needs change. Designed to enhance each other, these products are at the forefront of AVB networking technology.