PROFESSIONAL DYNAMIC VOCAL STUDIO MICROPHONE
Introducing the PDX720, a high-quality dynamic studio microphone featuring a Hypercardioid polar pattern that’s a must-have for any studio professional looking to excel in vocal recording. With its exceptional versatility, this microphone delivers best in-class audio for a variety of studio applications.
The PDX720’s sound signature has the ability to produce natural, smooth vocals with great low-end extension, even without active filtering. Additionally, its default gain level eliminates the need for preamp boosts or cloud lifters. The microphone also features two unique 3-position switches that enable users to quickly modify sound by adjusting the low cut and presence boost, minimizing the need for complex sound mixing adjustments.
- High-pass filter switch at 120Hz and 155Hz
- Presence boost switch +1.5db and 3db
- Hyper Cardioid
- Plug & Play brilliant sound with excellent default gain level
- Low noise preamp circuitry
- Frequency response optimized for vocal performance
- Great versatility for drum and instrument recording
|Frequency Response||50 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Output Impedance||280 ohms|
|Sensitivity||1.9 mV / Pa @ 1k|
|Maximum SPL||≥135 dB|
|Polarity||Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector|
|Materials/Finish||Aluminum/ Black/Gold Finish|