Control keyboard for Eurorack modules.
Waldorfs developers came up with a keyboard that is both intuitive for the beginner and versatile for the professional. And it’s just as solid and elegant as all instruments they build at Waldorf in Germany.
kb37 is a compact and rugged performance instrument. It can house up to 107 HP of modules in its conveniently angled panel that sits right on top of the super high-quality Fatar TP9 keyboard.
With its high-resolution and temperature stable 16-bit CV interface, it provides extremely flexible control for your modules. MIDI channels are programmable, making the kb37 the perfect partner for both studio and stage.
It provides perfect connectivity to all your modules to serve both the player and the sound designer’s desires with an array of real-time control elements such as pitch and mod wheels. The professional, full-sized 37-note keybed transmits velocity and aftertouch.
kb37 is compact and easy to transport just like any synthesizer keyboard to add style and reliability to your performing rig.
- Module space: 107 HP (543mm)
- Max module depth: 65mm (92 HP), 25mm (rightmost 15 HP)
- Built-in regulated power supply (+12V/1.5A, -12V/1.5A)
- Headphone amplifier
- Stereo line out amplifier
- USB/MIDI control
- Umpteen CV outputs
- Duophonic mode
- Clock Generator with Tap Tempo
- Bus CV & Gate linkable to CV interface
Keyboard & Controls
- Fatar TP9 37-keys keyboard with aftertouch
- Pitchbend wheel
- Modulation wheel
- Glide control
- Note priorities lowest, last, highest
- Trigger modes Single, Note On, All
- 5 Octaves selector
Front Panel Connections
- Stereo audio inputs with volume control for line output
- Headphones output with separate volume control
- 9 Control Voltage outputs:
- Pitchbend wheel
- Sensor CV output
- 3 CV outputs for assignable MIDI controllers (one becomes secondary pitch in duophonic mode)
- 3 Trigger outputs:
Rear Panel Connections
- USB with optical insulation
- MIDI In, Out, Thru
- Sustain pedal input
- Sensor/pedal input
- Stereo line outputs
- Expansion connector
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 656mm
- Depth: 334mm
- Height: 122mm
- Weight: 8.5kg