Aston Halo Has Arrived!
In a market awash with differing versions of an ageing design concept, the Aston Halo is a huge leap forward in reflection filter technology.
(Watch more videos by clicking the VIDEOS tab above description)
Featuring a unique encompassing design, Halo will protect your recordings from unwanted sound that travels around your recording space.
The Aston Halo uses the latest patented acoustic materials such as PET felt. PET felt has incredible acoustic properties and is made from recycled plastic, making Halo not only an incredible step forward for recording vocals, but also for the world we live in! Aston’s proprietary moulding techniques bring massively improved performance along with designer looks that will look amazing in any studio.
Halo is now available throughout Australia via our retail network. Please click here to find your local stockist.
- Radically improved isolation
- 360 degree filtering (vertical, not just horizontal plane)
- Much bigger surface area (approx. 40% bigger than main competitor
- More linear absorption
- Incredibly lightweight (only 1.8kg) Weight of Halo in box for dispatch = 5.1kg
- Proprietary ‘easy-mount’ hardware
Some quotes from James Ivey of PTE
- “This thing is stunning… truly awesome.. it takes things on to a whole new level”
- “Seriously Hi-tech”
- “I’m utterly blown away by the HALO.. this thing is truly killer”
- “If you’ve got one of the ‘other brand reflection filter’, try one of these… I LOVE it!”
For Updates or more information, please visit Aston Microphones.