Passive Mastering Console
The new DMC stereo mastering console is engineered from the ground-up making it not only more flexible with better specs than SPL’s previous console, but also more ergonomic and sized to fit in all types of studio furniture.
The 3RU console has 4 stereo inputs and 4 stereo sources, with 2 stereo recording outputs, as well as 3 stereo and 2 mono speaker outputs that can be expanded with the new MC16 controller.
The new DMC console operates on the same unequaled 120V DC audio rail like each of the other SPL Mastering Series processors.
• Excellent value mastering centerpiece in 120V DC Audio Rail technology
• Dual channel mastering console (3U)
• 4 stereo inputs and 4 stereo sources
• 2 stereo recording outputs
• 3 stereo and 2 mono speaker outputs (sub, radio speaker)
• Expandable multi-channel monitoring (with MC16)
• 0.25dB stepped input & insert return trims
• Direct Input, Insert & Source Auto Bypass
• Variable Monitor Level Offset, Loudness Compensation (linkable)
• Phonitor direct output
• GPI switch function (Talkback, Red light etc.)
• Stereo and mono metering outputs
• Made in Germany