The model 2960 brought a facelift to one of our best-selling products. Now the new SPL design represents the common origin of our channel strips Frontliner, Channel One and Track One.
However, technically we did not change anything to continue with tried and tested quality.
The Track One is a complete mono channel strip with a very attractive price/performance ratio. It is a perfect tool for the fast and safe recording of voices and instruments and especially popular in the German broadcasting industry.
The Track One meets highest demands in sound quality and reliability and covers an unlimited application range from studio over live to post production applications.
- Preamp stages optimized for all microphone types and instruments
- Auto Dynamic De-Esser
- 3-band EQ
- Output stage with metering
- Balanced XLR and 1/4 inch TRS connectors
- Options: AD converter and mic input transformer
- Made in Germany
The Track One is a channel strip that excels primarily in two aspects: it is disarmingly easy to use and offers outstanding sound qualities. This concept is ideally suited for all kinds of vocal and instrument recordings in studio, broadcast or live applications.
The controls are reduced to the necessary basics to ensure highest user-friendliness. Therefore, working with the Track One can be dramatically time-saving which is most important especially in live situations.
Its excellent sound quality qualifies the Track One as a highly recommended alternative to built-in console preamps and processing tools. All the modules are immediately at hand for fast interactions. Recording a voice and providing clarity, detail and intelligibility is a question of seconds.
The microphone input can optionally be equipped with a transformer input stage. These transformers already amplify the microphone signals by factor 5 – the preamps are relieved by this factor at any gain setting. The balanced output can also be equipped with optional transformers.
The compressor can be linked with a second Track One compressor for coherent stereo operation of two units.
A central display shows metering for output level and gain reduction and all other status LEDs.
Input & Outputs
- Input impedance: 12 kOhm (Line) / 1 MOhm (Instru)
- Max. input level: +28 dBu (Line) / +12 dBu (Instru)
- Max. output level: +20 dBu
- Output impedance: 50 Ohm
- Frequency response:
- 10 Hz-200 kHz (Mic Input; 200 kHz = -3 dB)
- 10 Hz-180 kHz (Line/Instrument Input; 180 kHz = -3 dB)
- THD & N (A-weighted):
- 20 dB Gain: -97,5dBu (Mic Input)
- 40 dB Gain: -91,0dBu (Mic Input)
- 65 dB Gain: -69,6 dBu (Mic Input)
- 7 dB Gain: -98,4 dBu (Line/Instrument Input)
- 20 dB Gain: -95,8 dBu (Line/Instrument Input)
- 42 dB Gain: -77,2 dBu (Line/Instrument Input)
- Dynamic range: 115 dB
- Common mode rejection: 1 kHz: -80 dB / 10 kHz: -68 dB (at -20 dBu)
- Toroidal transformer: 15 VA
- Fuses: 315 mA (230 V/50 Hz); 630 mA (115 V/60 Hz)
Dimensions & Weight
- WxHxD: 482 x 44 x 210 mm; 19" x 1.73" x 8.27"
- Weight: 3.1 kg; 6.83lbs
0dBu = 0.775V. Subject to change without notice.