Everything you need to record and produce
Start recording today with this complete, all-PreSonus®package! Based on the AudioBox USB® 96 audio/MIDI interface and award-winning Studio One recording and production software, PreSonus AudioBox 96 Studio is great for creating multitrack recordings, demos, live recordings, podcasts, field recordings for video and sound effects, and much more.
AudioBox USB 96: Simple, reliable, and portable.
The AudioBox USB 96 is the heart of the AudioBox 96 Studio. This simple, handy little audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, including two combo mic/instrument inputs and zero-latency monitoring, so you can simply plug in and start recording right away. Bus-powered, built to travel, compatible with most recording software for Mac and Windows, and equipped with high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters, the AudioBox USB 96 makes high-definition recording easy. Read more about the AudioBox USB 96.
Studio One 3 Artist makes recording a breeze.
No other entry-level recording and production software is this easy to learn and use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One® 3 Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration, offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins, and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files, and effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy! Read more about Studio One 3 Artist.
Capture every nuance with the M7 condenser microphone.
Get your mic collection off to a good start with the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, enabling you to capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. Large-diaphragm condenser microphones, like the M7, tend to “warm up” a sound, making them the go-to microphone for recording vocals and a wide range of instruments.
Hear every detail with HD7 professional headphones.
PreSonus’ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Accurate midrange and extended treble response let you pick out the fine details of a mix or track. The lightweight, ergonomic design adjusts to any head size, offering a comfortable listening experience during long recording sessions. Read more about HD7 headphones.
- 2 dual-purpose front-panel input channels, each with high-quality mic preamplifiers
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- Individual channel-trim controls with 0 to +35 dBu mic gain range
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency monitoring)
- Headphone jack with level control
- Main-output level control
- LED clip indicator for each channel
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- 2 combo XLR/¼” mic/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced ¼” main (L/R) line outputs
- 1 stereo ¼” headphone output
- MIDI in/out
- 24-bit resolution and 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Professional-grade A/D/A converters (+105 dBu dynamic range)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- Compatible with most Mac® and Windows® recording software
- Studio One® 3 Artist
- 1/3U rack-mountable (with optional 3UMR rack-mounting system)
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- Weighs just 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Powered via USB bus—no wall wart!
|Type||XLR Female Balanced|
|Frequency Response (±3.0 dB)||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Input Impedance (Balanced)||1200Ω|
|THD+N (unwtd, 1 kHz @ +4 dBu Output, Unity Gain)||< 0.008%|
|S/N Ratio (Unity Gain, Ref. = +4 dBu, 20 Hz to 22 kHz)||> 95 dB|
|Common Mode Rejection Ratio (1 kHz, 55 dB Gain)||> 45 dB|
|Gain Control Range (± 1 dB)||0 dB to 35 dB|
|Max Input Level (Unity Gain, 1 kHz @ 0.5% THD+N)||-3 dBu|
|Phantom Power (±2 VDC)||+48 VDC|
|Type||¼" TS Female Unbalanced|
|Input Impedance||0.5 MΩ|
|Type||¼" TRS Active Stereo|
|Maximum Output||60 mW/Ch @ 60Ω Load|
|Frequency Response (±1.0 dB)||20 Hz - 30 kHz|
|Type||Dual 5-pin Female DIN|
|ADC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate)||105 dB|
|DAC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate)||105 dB|
|Reference Level for 0 dBFS||+4 dBu|
|Internal Sample Frequency Selections (kHz)||44.1, 48, 88.2, 96|
|Power||USB 2.0 bus-powered|
|Dimensions||1/3U (steel chassis)|
|Height||5.5” (139.7 mm)|
|Depth||1.75" (44.45 mm)|
|Width||5.5” (139.7 mm)|
|Weight||5 lbs (2.27 kg)|