Upgrade from Studio One Producer V2 to Studio One Professional V3.3
Download version only. Once purchased, the license code will be emailed to you next business day.
The Next Standard
Instantly familiar—yet nothing feels like it. Studio One® 3 contains everything you’d expect from a modern digital audio powerhouse. Once you touch its fast, flow-oriented, drag-and-drop interface, you’ll realize Studio One® 3 was built by creative people for creative music production.
At every step of the musical process, you’ll spend your time creating music instead of fighting a bloated interface. And the sound quality? Well, simply put, it’s unparalleled. In fact, the most common comments from musicians, producers and engineers who have switched to Studio One are “I can just get things done faster” and “Studio One just sounds better.” Let’s find out why.
Start Your Engines
The Start page is your home base, where you access recent Songs and Projects or start new ones, adjust hardware settings, check in on your online progress, stay in touch with the latest Studio One news, and develop new skills through demos and tutorials.
Bringing it All Together
The Song page is where the magic happens. Everything you need is dynamically laid when and where you need it, without juggling multiple windows. Here you’ll find your Arrange view, video track, track Inspectors, edit view, mix view, and browser.
Drag-and-Drop: Intuitive, Fast, Convenient
Creating backing tracks that automatically sync to your song tempo, enriching an arrangement, loading an Instrument, effect or sample content, and more are easy with Studio One’s updated browser, which offers keyword-based musical search, plug-in thumbnails, and nearly 10,000 audio and music loops in the Professional version. Plus, the browser links to the PreSonus online marketplace and to Exchange for access to more add ons, and content from other Studio One users.
Studio One Professional’s new Arranger Track provides rapid and intuitive song rearranging—even with large projects. Just drag sections to a different place in the Arranger Track or Track Inspector, and the entire arrangement updates instantly.
Scratch Pads—The Freedom To Experiment
Working hand-in-hand with the Arranger Track, the new Scratch Pads are an innovation so simple, yet so powerful, you’ll wonder why it took years to invent them. Scratch Pads provide a powerful and easy way to experiment with different arrangements or versions of a section, without jeopardizing your existing work and hassling with saving copies and countless undos. Simply drag sections, content, and events into the Scratch Pad, experiment away, and drag it back when you’re done. And you get unlimited Scratch Pads that can all be saved inside your Studio One Song file.
No Limits on Creativity—or Sound Quality
Studio One places no limits on your creativity. You have unlimited Audio and Instrument Tracks, virtual instruments, buses, FX channels, and undo/redo. And with Studio One Professional’s 64-bit audio processing, you don’t have to worry about your mix degrading when you work with large projects and mix in the box.
Get Truly Inspiring and Unique Sounds
Speaking of sound quality… in addition to 64-bit processing precision, Studio One version 3 features a new synthesis engine and two inspiring new instruments: the Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth and the Presence XT sampler. With Studio One Professional, Presence XT includes a 14 GB sound library and the ability to open EXS, Giga, and Kontakt libraries.
Leave Your Sonic Fingerprint
Modern music has largely degraded to a flatland of repetitive presets. Turn on the radio, or listen to commercials, and we’re sure you can identify the sounds. Studio One version 3 changes all that and gives you tools to craft your own unique voice, including Multi Instrument, Extended FX Chains, and Note FX.
Capture The Flow
Capturing tracks in Studio One is fast and easy. Pre-record mode ensures you don't miss a beat. When multitrack recording, you can add and arm tracks with sequential I/O assignments, route multiple MIDI devices to multiple instruments simultaneously, and give each performer their own click settings with a separate cue mix. To capture difficult parts, use Studio One’s Step Record mode or build your track by loop recording to individual track layers.
Perfect Your Tracks with Melodyne and More
Studio One Professional is the DAW that pioneered integration of the Technical Grammy-winning Melodyne 4 Essential (a $99 value) for precise polyphonic pitch and time manipulation, correction, and creative editing. More than just a plug-in, Melodyne is actually integrated into every track, allowing faster access and more efficient performance, thanks to our ARA technology that we co-developed with Celemony.
Mixing Designed by People Who Defined Digital Mixing
Prior to starting Studio One our developers previously created what was, at the time, the most highly respected mix engine of any music software. Imagine what would happen if they took everything they knew, started from scratch using the latest technology, and joined forces with the company that defined hardware digital mixing. That’s Studio One. It’s the best of both worlds: a robust 64-bit mix environment, that feels natural and works the way a real console should—but without the limitations.
Keeping It Organized
With the power provided by today’s modern computers, combined with Studio One’s plethora of tools and “unlimited everything” approach, you can imagine quickly creating large projects that would prove unmanageable to navigate in other DAWs. Studio One helps keep things under control with Folder Tracks, 1:1 track/console synchronization (including color coding), markers, the Arranger Track, saving alternate edits and ideas in Scratch Pads, custom Multi Instruments and FX Chain presets, and the ability to export Projects with all associated content.
Don’t Just Make Music. Finish and Deliver It.
Starting a song isn’t enough. Time is money and things like faster than realtime rendering and Studio One's flexible Export options give you more time to focus on what matters most.
Studio One Professional’s Project page gives you the tools to not only finish your music but also get it out there. You can master your entire project with professional effects, metering, and tools. And you don’t have to wait until every song is finished to build your Project. With one click your Project updates to make sure you have the latest versions of each Song. If you decide a song needs changes while you’re mastering, simply click over to the Song page, make your edits, then jump back into the Project page—it’s that easy.
The Project page is also where you embed crucial metadata; add album art; burn Red Book-compatible CDs; create DDP images; export WAV, FLAC, MP3, and other digital files; and even publish your music direct to fans on SoundCloud.
- Elegant single-window work environment with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality, with a critically acclaimed mix engine, new synthesis engine, native 64-bit resolution, and support for up to 384 kHz audio
- NEW Arranger Track with innovative Scratch Pads
- NEW Build unique sounds with Multi Instrument and Extended FX Chains
- NEW Presence XT sampler with 15+ GB sound library and EXS, Kontakt, and Giga support
- NEW Mai Tai polyphonic, analog modeling synth with character morphing, modulation matrix, and zero-delay feedback filters
- Integrated Melodyne Essentials pitch and timing editor (a $99 value)
- Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI mixers includes low-pass filter, gate, compressor, parametric EQ, and limiter
- NEW Note FX (Arpeggiator, Chorder, Repeater, Input Filter) to assist composition and add dynamism to virtual instrument tracks
If you already have Studio One Producer 2 and want to upgrade to Studio One 3 Professional, this is for you. When you purchase this product, you will receive an email with your Professional Upgrade Product Key immediately, allowing you to instantly unlock all of the amazing Studio One 3 Professional features. In addition, you will be able to download all of the Studio One Professional 3 bundled content from your user account. Remember, you must have Studio One Producer 2 installed and activated to use the Professional 3 Upgrade Product Key!
From set up, dialing in sounds, recording, sequencing, arranging, and sonic experimentation to mixing, mastering, and even online delivery, Studio One 3 is a modern digital audio powerhouse that was designed to keep you inspired and in the flow—focused on your music first. Built by and for creative people, Studio One has become one of the most widely adopted digital audio workstations in professional and project studios worldwide due to its fast, flow-oriented, drag-and-drop interface; ease of use; and superb 64-bit sound quality. Version 3 introduces innovative songwriting and production tools, inspiring new ways to craft unique and evocative sounds, iPad control, and a reengineered console for more accurate and intuitive mixing. Its stunning new interface adds dual-platform multi-touch support, is optimized for high-resolution displays, and includes dynamic, context-sensitive documentation, help, and tool-tips.
Intuitive drag-and-drop interface encourages creativity and experimentation.
Arranger Track makes it easy to quickly build and rearrange your songs, and the unique Scratch Pads let you safely experiment on alternate ideas without jeopardizing your arrangements.
Redesigned Browser offers musical keyword search to quickly find the exact content you need.
Multi Instrument and Extended Effect Chains provide new ways to build complex, truly unique, layered sounds.
Technical Grammy winning Melodyne technology is embedded on every audio track for pitch and timing manipulation and correction.
And Studio One is the only DAW with an integrated Project Page and Mastering Suite to not only start songs but also finish and deliver them.
More features include:
- UPDATED Content browser with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and keyword based “musical” search; find, preview, and drag-and-drop tempo-matched backing loops, samples, effects, instruments, presets, and more
- NEW Integrated online PreSonus Shop provides easy in-app access to more professionally produced content
- NEW Studio One Remote for iPad
- UPDATED AudioBend real-time time stretching and pitch shifting sounds better than ever with Elastique Pro 3.0
- Integrated mastering suite with automatic mix updating, DDP, Redbook CD burning, and digital release
- Transient detection and editing with groove extraction, multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
- Automatic delay compensation ensures tight synchronization and phase alignment
- Control Link: the most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- 36 Native Effects™ 64-bit effects and 5 virtual instruments
- Over 4,000 included audio and music loops
- Score video and edit audio for film with video track
- Seamless import of Capture recordings with StudioLive AI mixer scenes and Fat Channel settings
- Wireless transfer of audio from Capture for iPad
- Import Notion stems with instrument names, mix, and tempo info preserved
- AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support
- Import and export WAV, MP3, MIDI files, and more
- Integrated SoundCloud® dashboard for sharing your music online
- Use Pro Tools, Cubase, or Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces