AR8 - Available September 2016. The PreSonus StudioLive® AR8 USB is an 8-channel analogue performance mixer with digital recording and bluetooth controls. It is lightweight, versatile, and feature-rich and makes it simple to mix and record live shows, studio productions, band rehearsals, podcasts, and much more.
StudioLive® AR8 USB 8-channel hybrid mixers make it simple to mix and record live shows, studio productions, band rehearsals, podcasts, and much more. This is a musician’s mixer: lightweight, versatile, feature-rich, and packed with analogue connections and digital tools, yet easy to learn and use.
Mix with PreSonus’ famous Class A preamps and three-band EQ. Create multitrack recordings and fly in backing tracks with a 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB 2.0 digital audio interface. Record and playback in stereo with the integrated SD digital recorder.
Stream program music wirelessly, using onboard Bluetooth® 4.1. With a wide variety of connections, two ways to record, and a simple, elegant mixing surface, the StudioLive AR8 USB will quickly become the heart of your live and studio sound systems.
Naturally, you want to record your gigs, as well as produce studio projects, podcasts, and so on. That’s why StudioLive AR USB mixers are equipped with a multi-channel USB 2.0 recording interface and come with CaptureTM multitrack recording software and our powerful, yet easy-to-use Studio One® 3 Artist music-production software (DAW).
Every StudioLive AR USB mixer lets you record every channel individually, plus the main mix—all with professional, 24-bit, 96 kHz quality. Best of all, it’s easy to do! Simply connect your StudioLive AR USB mixer to a Mac or Windows PC and use Capture to record all input channels plus the main mix. Then open your Capture session in Studio One to edit, sweeten, overdub, and mix your tracks.
StudioLive AR USB mixers are packed with the connections and controls needed to mix and record live, in the studio, and in rehearsal. Each of the channels include level control, a mic input with one of PreSonus’ prized Class A preamps, three-band EQ, and more. Besides the main outputs, you get monitor mix outputs, with dedicated mix buses for feeding a stage wedge, headphone amp, or in-ear system. Since each of the StudioLive AR USB mixers is also designed for the studio, you get control-room outputs with level control to feed your studio monitors. Additionally, Channels 1 and 2 have high-impedance instrument inputs, so you can plug a guitar or electric bass straight into the board—no direct box needed.
- 2 mono and 2 stereo channels, each with level knob, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- 2 instrument inputs, 8 balanced line inputs, and 4 balanced mic inputs with Class A microphone preamps
- 1 stereo Super Channel (Ch. 7/8) with RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, switchable SD/USB stereo playback, and Bluetooth 4.1 input
- 1 monitor bus with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- 1 stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- 8x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and HCSD formats up to 32 GB
- L/R Control Room outputs and headphone output with dedicated level controls
- Global 48V phantom power
- Complete recording solution: Includes Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® 3 Artist DAW for Mac and Windows
- Optional rackmount kit available
For more information, please visit PreSonus.